Housekeeping Jobs in Dubai, We are looking to hire a housekeeper to join our cleaning team. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues.
You should be able to lift 25 pounds and have an eye for cleanliness. Housekeepers handle light cleaning needed for the upkeep of homes as well as commercial buildings, such as offices, hotels, and hospitals.
Typically they’ll replace bedding, clean rooms, halls, and bathrooms, vacuum, sweep, mop, replace toiletries and make beds. Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning and reporting any safety hazards to the homeowner or manager in charge.
|Hiring Organization||Grand Hyatt Dubai|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2427 To AED 2600 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker.
Working together with other Pritzker family business interests grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in.
In, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in and, respectively.
- Keeping facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Cleaning and stocking restrooms.
- Cleaning up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notifying managers of necessary repairs.
- Collecting and disposing of trash.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Understands oral and written instructions
- Prioritizes work
- Learns and practices cleaning techniques and procedures
- Reduced handling to ease the flow of materials.
- Fewer tripping and slipping incidents in clutter-free and spill-free work areas.
- Decreased fire hazards.
- Lower worker exposures to hazardous products (e.g. dust, vapors)
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Housekeeping Jobs in Dubai”.