Hotel Housekeeping jobs in Abu Dhabi, Investigating and addressing complaints regarding poor housekeeping service. Providing training to the housekeeping staff. Regularly taking inventory of cleaning supplies and ordering stock as needed. Issuing cleaning supplies and equipment to housekeeping staff as needed.
|Hiring Organization||The Abu Dhabi EDITION|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Experience luxury living at The Abu Dhabi EDITION. Located downtown, our boutique hotel offers personalized service and an inspired setting, adjacent to a stunning marina. The hotel features 198 spacious rooms, upscale suites, and 57 residences filled with luxury amenities, including indulgent bedding, marble bathrooms with deep tubs, mini-bars, large desks, and free Wi-Fi.
Inspiring views reveal the Abu Dhabi skyline and marina, which can be seen from your balconies. Go on a memorable culinary journey by sampling innovative cuisine at our three signature restaurants designed by celebrity chef Tom
Aikens; and sample libations at the hotel’s bars and unique three-story social space. Outdoor pools, a modern fitness center, and an oasis-like spa are also among the amenities. Event planners appreciate the more than 9,300 square feet of sophisticated event venues. Al Bateen Marina is steps away from The Abu Dhabi EDITION
- Investigating and addressing complaints regarding poor housekeeping service.
- Providing training to the housekeeping staff.
- Regularly taking inventory of cleaning supplies and ordering stock as needed.
- Issuing cleaning supplies and equipment to housekeeping staff as needed.
- Screening housekeeping applicants and recommending promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
- Performing various cleaning duties in instances of staff shortages.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven housekeeping or hospitality experience.
- Working knowledge of housekeeping.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Financial benefits.
- Work/life balance.
- Professional development.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Hotel Housekeeping jobs in Abu Dhabi”.