|Hiring Organization||Novax Recruitment Ltd|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 9 To GBP 11 Per Hour|
|Location||Havering, London, England, United Kingdom RM1 1HH|
To be responsible for the cleaning of internal and external areas within the sheltered schemes and housing offices as required and promote a positive image as a service provider to the local community, working to ensure that all customers receive the best possible service.
Housekeeper Roles And Responsibilities.
- No direct supervisory responsibility however may be required to assist in the induction and training of peers and new employees.
- To demonstrate understanding of Customer Care Standards and ensure that these standards are met in order to deliver our vision of ‘putting our residents first.
- Undertake a range of cleaning tasks and schedules, internally and externally including the need to meet specific targets.
- Effectively report repairs or problems and incidents to the appropriate person or organization.
- Undertake office cleaning as required.
- To demonstrate cost-consciousness and identify any cost-effective changes to own way of working.
- To identify and suggest any improvements to current ways of working in order to deliver a more efficient and effective service for customers.
- You comply with Health and Safety Regulations associated with your employment.