Housekeeping Supervisor Job In Mumbai, We are looking to hire an experienced housekeeping supervisor to oversee all duties performed by our housekeeping staff. The housekeeping supervisor’s responsibilities include assigning tasks to the housekeeping staff, identifying and reporting cases of tardiness, and monitoring cleaning supplies.
You should also inform management of any equipment or furniture in need of repair or replacement and ensure that the housekeeping staff complies with all safety and sanitation policies.
|Hiring Organization||Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai|
|Post Name||Housekeeping Supervisor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||12000/- To 15000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400018|
CONTEMPORARY LUXURY IN THE CITY OF DREAMS Towering above Mumbai’s upscale commercial hub, Four Seasons combines chic modern style with an intimate, boutique atmosphere and panoramic sea views.
Discover our powerhouse collection of dining, spa, and swimming experiences. Let our expert team connect you with local culture, shopping, and entertainment. At day’s end, return to our rooftop AER – Bar and Lounge for sunset cocktails and mingling with Mumbai’s elite.
UNPACKING LIST: THE MUMBAI AREA It’s not the things you take with you that define your journey; it’s the experiences you have and the memories you bring home. Explore our marketing manager’s six sensory “souvenirs.”
- Assigning housekeeping tasks to staff and inspecting work to ensure that the prescribed standards of cleanliness are met.
- Scheduling staff shifts and organizing replacements as required.
- Investigating and addressing complaints regarding poor housekeeping service.
- Providing training to the housekeeping staff.
- Regularly taking inventory of cleaning supplies and ordering stock as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven housekeeping or hospitality experience.
- Working knowledge of housekeeping.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- reduced handling to ease the flow of materials.
- fewer tripping and slipping incidents in clutter-free and spill-free work areas.
- decreased fire hazards.
- lower worker exposures to hazardous products (e.g. dust, vapors).
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Housekeeping Supervisor Job In Mumbai.