Housekeeping Supervisor Jobs in Dubai, We are looking to hire an experienced housekeeping supervisor to oversee all duties performed by our housekeeping staff. The housekeeping supervisor’s responsibilities include assigning tasks to the housekeeping staff, identifying and reporting cases of tardiness, and monitoring cleaning supplies.
You should also inform management of any equipment or furniture in need of repair or replacement and ensure that the housekeeping staff complies with all safety and sanitation policies.
To be successful as a housekeeping supervisor, you should be able to develop and implement strategies to improve the functioning of the housekeeping department. Ultimately, an exceptional housekeeping supervisor should have excellent management skills and be able to ensure that housekeeping operations run efficiently.
|Hiring Organization||Marriott International|
|Post Name||Housekeeping Coordinator|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2426 To AED 2800 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Marriott International, Inc. is an American multinational company that operates, franchises, and licenses lodging including hotel, residential, and timeshare properties. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland.
The company was founded by J. Willard Marriott and his wife Alice Marriott. Marriott Corporation was founded by John Willard Marriott when he and his wife, Alice Marriott, opened a root beer stand in Washington, D.C.
As Mormon missionaries in the humid summers in Washington, D.C., the Marriotts were convinced that what residents of the city needed was a place to get a cool drink. The Marriotts later expanded their enterprise into a chain of Hot Shoppes restaurants.
- Keeping facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Cleaning and stocking restrooms.
- Cleaning up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notifying managers of necessary repairs.
- Collecting and disposing of trash.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.
- Understands oral and written instructions
- Prioritizes work
- Learns and practices cleaning techniques and procedures
- Reduced handling to ease the flow of materials.
- Fewer tripping and slipping incidents in clutter-free and spill-free work areas.
- Decreased fire hazards.
- Lower worker exposures to hazardous products (e.g. dust, vapors)
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Housekeeping Supervisor Jobs in Dubai”.