Full Time Jobs Calgary, We are searching for an HR advisor to deal with issues related to recruitment, onboarding, employee evaluation and performance, labor relations, and work policies. In this role,
you will keep updated records of employees and research and implement the best procedures for recruiting and retaining staff members using HR software. To be successful as an HR advisor, you should ensure that company policies are upheld
you should formulate job descriptions, and write articulate policies relating to employment. A top-notch human resource advisor should stay up-to-date with the latest recruitment policies and laws and effectively connect management and employees.
|Hiring Organization||Brookfield Residential YMCA at Seton|
|Post Name||HR Advisor|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s or master’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field such as labor relations.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 49848 To CAD 62311 Per Year|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T3M 2P9|
Ever since its inception YMCA, Calgary has been a hard-working charitable organization that responds to the needs of Calgarians. YMCA Calgary has evolved into a vibrant charity where thousands of Calgarians are involved each year through health and wellness programs, leadership, community outreach programs, child care, and day and overnight camps.
Guided by four core values of honesty, caring, respect and responsibility, YMCA Calgary strives to offer quality programs and services that give children, youth, and adults the opportunity to belong, grow, thrive and lead.
YMCA Calgary has eight health and wellness facilities, seven child development centers with licensed child care, two outdoor campsites, and over 60 community program sites serving all quadrants of the city.
- Evaluating and updating job descriptions.
- Answering all human resources queries posed by management and employees.
- Training and advising managers on strategies for recruitment, selection, and interview evaluation procedures.
- Assisting with the development of recruitment campaigns.
- Participating in the appointment process for potential employees.
- Monitoring recruitment metrics such as retention rates and staff turnover.
- Discussing terms and conditions of employment and benefits with staff members.
- Reviewing employees’ work progress using an employee appraisal system and making recommendations, if necessary.
- Using HR software to input and compile data on employees and updating the records regularly.
- Updating HR policies in line with current legislation and informing staff about changes.
Skills & Requirements
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field such as labor relations.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of proven work experience in human resources.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at different levels, including senior staff members.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Working knowledge of HR systems and software.
- The ability to research, analyze, and make logical decisions within a given timeframe.
- Updated knowledge of recruitment strategies and employment legislation.
- Excellent writing ability to present clear and equitable company policies.
- The ability to develop trusting relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Secure Top Talent. Attracting industry-leading talent takes a big commitment.
- Stronger Onboarding.
- Improve Employee Retention.
- Access to Big-Company Employee Benefits.
- Fewer Compliance Issues.
- Access HR Anytime, Anyplace.
- Help Save Time and Energy.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Full Time Jobs Calgary”.