Temporary Jobs in Dubai, We are looking to employ an HR assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions.
The ability to multitask and acclimatize to a fast-paced environment. To ensure success, HR assistants should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration.
Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling, and precise in the recruitment process. A human resources (HR) assistant is a certified professional who handles the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization. They assist HR managers with recruitment.
|Post Name||HR Assistant|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3400 To AED 3455 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
DHL is a German logistics company providing courier, package delivery, and express mail service, which is a division of the German logistics firm Deutsche Post. The company group delivers over 1.6 billion parcels per year.
DHL stands for Dalsey Hillblom Lynn. It is a German logistic company providing international shipping and courier services. Its name is derived from the initials of the last name of its founders; Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom, and Robert Lynn.
Please keep in mind that usual delivery times can vary depending on the product /service and origin/destination relation, from 2-3 days for neighboring countries and up to 20 days for countries with long distances. The merchant or online shop usually indicates the expected delivery time on its website.
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintained calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, and HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
Skills & Requirements
- Communication Skills. One of the main HR assistant key skills to possess is communication.
- Software Skills. An HR assistant should possess competency in a range of HR software and tools.
- Conflict Resolution.
- You’ll be in a position of influence.
- You’ll have the potential to earn an above-average salary.
- You’ll have the chance to change lives.
- You’ll have some significant staying power.
- You can help develop the people around you.
- The field is experiencing steady growth.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Temporary Jobs in Dubai“.