Human Resources Jobs Calgary, We are looking to employ an HR assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills.
You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize to a fast-paced environment. To ensure success, HR assistants should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills.
With a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling, and precise in the recruitment process.
|Post Name||HR Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 21 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 1A6|
Ovintiv Inc. is a hydrocarbon exploration and production company organized in Delaware and headquartered in Denver, United States. It was founded and headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, under its previous name.
Encana was the largest energy company and largest natural gas producer in Canada. The company was rebranded as Ovintiv and relocated to Denver in. When the Canadian Pacific Railway was formed, the government of Sir John A.
Macdonald compensated it for assuming the risk of developing the railroad with the subsurface rights for a checkerboard pattern of most of Alberta and part of Saskatchewan. These rights were later spun off to the company’s predecessors.
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintained calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
Skills & Requirements
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Reporting skills
- Maintaining employee files
- The HR assistant is the person who deals with the day-to-day.
- HR responsibilities and is the liaison between the organization.
- Employees, and benefits vendors.
- This essential role helps ensure that employee needs are met and that critical HR files are taken care of.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Human Resources Jobs Calgary”.