Creative Jobs London, We are looking to employ an HR assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize to a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, HR assistants should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling, and precise in the recruitment process.
A human resources (HR) assistant is a certified professional who handles the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization. They assist HR managers with recruitment, record maintenance, and payroll processing, and provide clerical support to all employees.
|Hiring Organization||Handle Recruitment|
|Post Name||HR Assistant – Creative|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related (essential)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 25000 To GBP 30000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW1A 1AA|
The lifeblood of Handle is connecting our clients with exceptional people. We love to help solve talent challenges and are always looking for new and innovative solutions. From recruitment, reward, promotion, and performance management, talent and meritocracy should always take precedence
As the creative industries have evolved, we have expanded our specialisms and offering to be able to react to our client’s needs. We now have a suite of talent solutions supported by eight established teams led by experienced directors, supported by dedicated consultants with a clear focus.
We don’t play a KPI numbers game, we want everyone at Handle to be self-motivated and self-managing. We care about building a genuine understanding of our client’s businesses and we focus on the behaviors that enhance relationships. We are only as good as the people we support and this approach ensures that we can provide the service and expertise you need to be successful.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, and HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
Skills & Requirements
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Life insurance.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- Gym memberships or discounts.
- Wellness programs.
- Childcare benefits.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Creative Jobs London”.