HR Jobs Calgary, We are looking to hire an experienced HR associate to manage and maintain our human resources records. In this role, you will be responsible for obtaining and recording HR information.
Managing the HR database, and assisting company employees with enrollment procedures and HR-related issues. To ensure success as an HR associate, you should have excellent communication skills.
Good interpersonal skills, and a good understanding of employment law. Ultimately, a top-notch HR associate is well organized, efficient, and approachable.HR associates, also known as human resources associates, are responsible for obtaining.
|Hiring Organization||Brookfield Properties|
|Post Name||HR Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 32 To CAD 36 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 1C9|
Brookfield Properties is a North American subsidiary of commercial real estate company Brookfield Property Partners, which itself is a subsidiary of alternative asset management company Brookfield Asset Management.
It is responsible for the property management of the company’s real estate portfolio, which includes facilities in the office, multi-family residential, retail, hospitality, and logistics industries.
Brookfield Properties operates corporate offices in New York City, Toronto, London, Sydney, and São Paulo. Brookfield Properties acquired General Growth Properties, one of the largest mall operators in the U.S., and merged it into Brookfield Properties in.
- Communicating with potential job candidates.
- Contacting candidate references and verifying education listings.
- Managing HR records, résumés, applicant logs, and employee forms.
- Issuing employment contracts and verifying completion.
- Issuing new employees with enrollment documents.
- Conducting employee orientations.
Skills & Requirements
- Advanced knowledge of employment law.
- Empathy and an approachable demeanor.
- Attentiveness and honesty.
- Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills.
- Research Skills, Verbal Communication, Orienting Employees.
- Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Organization, Confidentiality.
- The HR Associate is the entry-level position in the HR Department.
- The purpose of this position is to assist on various projects in the.
- Total Rewards functional areas to meet critical deadlines.
- With activities that increase the overall effectiveness of the Benefits & Total Rewards processes.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “HR Jobs Calgary”.