Work in Singapore For Foreigners, We are looking to employ an HR generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills. An HR generalist is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills.
You will have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt to a fast-paced environment. To ensure success, HR generalists should exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and training.
Top candidates will be comfortable managing grey areas, effective at scheduling, and methodical in the recruitment process. A human resources (HR) generalist is a professional who oversees the human resources responsibilities and activities of an organization.
|Hiring Organization||Worldline It And Payment Services (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.|
|Post Name||HR Generalist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related (essential).|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2000 To SGD 3500 Per Month|
Worldline is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. We are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business, and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth.
Our innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible, and support social transformation. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies.
We make them environmentally friendly, widely accessible, and support social transformation. Want to know what makes Worldline tick? Find out why we embed trust, security, and sustainability in all our leading solutions. Discover how Worldline is leading the way to the future of payments.
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR coordinator (essential).
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office, and related HR software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- And disability insurance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Work in Singapore For Foreigners”.