CA Indeed Calgary, A human resources (HR) generalist is a professional who oversees the human resources responsibilities and activities of an organization. They manage recruitment processes, employee relations, regulatory compliance, and training and development.
|Post Name||HR Generalist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related (essential).|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 25 To CAD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2E 3B9|
At Indeed, our mission is to help people get jobs. We have more than 13,330 global employees passionately pursuing this purpose and improving the recruitment journey through real stories and data.
We foster a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers. Indeed is the #1 job site in the world1 with over 250M unique visitors every month. Indeed strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs,
Post resumes, and research companies. Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. Please note that Indeed and its affiliates are directly or indirectly owned by a publicly traded Japanese parent company, Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR coordinator (essential).
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- You’ll be in a position of influence.
- You’ll have the potential to earn an above-average salary.
- You’ll have the chance to change lives.
- You’ll have some significant staying power.
- You can help develop the people around you.
- The field is experiencing steady growth.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “CA Indeed Calgary”.