HR Jobs Dallas TX, We are looking to employ an HR generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills. An HR generalist is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills. You will have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, HR generalists should exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and training. Top candidates will be comfortable managing grey areas, effective at scheduling and methodical in the recruitment process.A human resources (HR) generalist is a professional who oversees the human resources responsibilities and activities of an organization.
|Hiring Organization||UT Southwestern Medical Center|
|Post Name||HR Generalist|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 1500 To USD 1800 Per Month|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75390|
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (UT Southwestern or UTSW) is a public academic health science center in Dallas, Texas. With approximately employees and faculty and over million outpatient visits per year, UT Southwestern is the largest medical school in the University of Texas System and state of Texas.
UT Southwestern’s operating budget in was more than billion,and is the largest medical institution in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex (and therefore North Texas region), annually training about medical, graduate, and health professions students, residents, and postdoctoral fellows. Ongoing support from outside sources provides approximately million per year for more than research projects.
Parkland Memorial Hospital, Children’s Medical Center, Zale Lipshy Pavilion – William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital, and William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital. However UT Southwestern’s faculty also provide services at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, VA North Texas Health Care System, and other affiliated hospitals and community clinics in the North Texas region.
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
Skills & Requirements
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the human resources field
- Understanding of state and federal employment regulations
- Awareness of OSHA regulations and compliance
- Understanding of personnel and compliance records management
- A human resources generalist helps managers
- Make decisions relating to human resources, such as maintaining good
- Relationships with employees and hiring new talent.
- The generalist will often help upper management determine strategies for hiring quality personnel.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for HR Jobs Dallas TX.