HR Operations Intern
|Hiring Organization||Accenture Middle East B.V|
|Post Name||HR Operations Intern|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 15 To AED 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Human Resources is involved in every part of Accenture’s organization and Human Resources activities fall into roughly three categories: Talent management, including workforce planning, recruiting, career management, performance management, capability development, scheduling,
And rewards; Employee engagement, which focuses on people satisfaction and employee and alumni relations; and Human capital efficiency, which focuses on HR strategy, the operating structure, HR technology, HR service delivery, and internal controls.
The HR Operations Intern is responsible for helping in the delivery of processes at the country level for the People Services Team (Employee Relations & Policies, Onboarding, Payroll, Internal Controls & Compliance, and Records and Document Management)
Areas of work:
- Onboarding New Joiners: Organizing and conducting the bi-weekly New Joiners Orientation sessions; coordinating participants’ sessions and delivering HR-related sessions
- Payroll: Processing the two monthly payroll cycles in the local payroll tool.
- Workday/SAP User & Workday/SAP Data Champion: Maintaining data accurately in Workday and SAP and working closely with the Global team to resolve all system errors, communicating system changes to the team.
- Managing the Leave process: Ensuring leavers comply with their exit formalities as per the local guidelines, termination records have been updated accurately in the HR systems and end-of-service payments are processed in time
- Policies Country POC: Supporting the creation of new policies and ensuring the regular review of existing policies according to business needs, best practices, and as may be required by changes in legislation.
- Automation: Contributing with the UAE HR operations team in automating HR processes and procedures to reduce time, increase accuracy and assure compliance. Internal
- Controls and Compliance: Supporting HR audits (internal & external) by providing required reports and evidence of the execution of processes.
- Executing internal controls in the Global tools as per Accenture Global guidelines
- Providing reports on monthly onboarding and offboarding audit
- SharePoint / HR Email and security groups: Support in maintaining various HR SharePoint and HR Distribution Lists Manage relationships with GRP company and address any issues with Government tools and processes an explicit Knowledge of ministry Labour requirements and Immigration processes for new Employees – previous experience in this area is essential. A proven track record of employee relations management and queries. Mature capability with problem-solving skills and a solutions mindset.
- 0 – 2 relevant experience in HR / Administration
- Experience in working with HRSS systems is a plus. (Oracle/ workday/SAP)
- Experience with all government systems and processes
- Updated on all KSA MOL policies and changes
- Knowledge of personnel management and administration
- In line with Government regulations, this position is open to Saudi Nationals only
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
- Previous experience working within a Multi-National company is preferred but not essential.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Must display professionalism and confidence
- Good customer service skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation, and conflict management skills
- Strong business acumen and industry insight