HR Jobs in Delhi NCR, We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs. Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation.
|Hiring Organization||Acme Infolabs|
|Post Name||HR Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||20000/- To 22000/- Per Month|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi, India 110034|
Acme Infolabs Pvt Ltd is a highly rated SEO Company, based in New Delhi. We are a complete Internet and SEO Marketing Company, established with an aim to cater honest, fair, and relevant services. We are a client-centric SEO Company that focuses more on understanding what client needs to grow their business.
We truly believe in facilitating the services that are based on an ethic-led approach and results-driven ways. We believe in a systematic approach and procedure rather than using enticing and alluring words to promise you a magical top ten listing overnight like many other SEO service providers.
Since our inception, we have been acknowledged as an authentic SEO Company that promotes an honest and transparent work ethic with lots of values and trust-building measures attached to it. We do not assure you of big promises and miracle results to get business from you; however, we do commit you to deliver a result that gives you 100% satisfaction.
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitor the HR department’s budget
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Manage employees’ grievances.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager, or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves, and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills.
- Insurance Plans.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Paid Vacation.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for HR Jobs in Delhi NCR.