British American Tobacco
|Post Name||HR Coordinator|
|Qualification||University Degree in a relevant field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3717 To AED 4200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The primary purpose of this role is to support the HR Business Partners in providing an efficient customer-focused resourcing support service to a number of business units at various sites, in addition, to being a proactive member of the HR Team providing assistance to all employees and various functions
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Handling the relocation process from A-Z to act as the main point of contact to employees who are relocating, and be the relocation expert within the HR team.
- Handling the joiners and leavers process, making sure all concerned departments are informed to action the process at their ends, preparing and posting announcements for the joiners and leavers.
- Requesting employee documentation through SAP from the HR Shared Services team, following up on daily basis with the Shared Services Team, and working on the approval process once the official documents (contracts, promotions, job change forms, resignation & redundancy documents) are released.
- Managing the HR Induction for the new joiners.
- Managing the E-Recruitment process
- Updating the employee data for the HR Shared Services Team by completing the weekly/monthly reports sent by them for the update.
- Providing the needed assistance for the Head of HR
- Assisting BPs with generating reports from HRMS
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE
This is a generalist position covering a range of HR responsibilities. The role is a front-line service provider and interfaces with every function and all employees from business support and management levels, as well as external HR service providers and the Global HR team.
- University Degree in a relevant field.
- 1+ years of HR Administration experience gained within a medium to large busy HR department.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of SAP HR
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Area & GCC Leadership Teams
- HR Team within the Area
- End Markets HR Teams
- LEX (Legal & External Affairs)
- Records Management
- All Employee and Line Managers
- Any relevant External Agencies & Suppliers
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!