HR Jobs in Mumbai, A human resources (HR) recruiter is a certified professional who is a part of the human resources department. They are tasked specifically with finding suitable candidates to fill positions within an organization.
We are looking to employ an HR recruiter with the ability to develop recruitment strategies to meet the objectives of the organization. He/she is responsible for designing and implementing recruitment plans for the organization.
|Hiring Organization||Kotak Education Foundation|
|Post Name||HR Recruiter|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||22000/- To 25000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400088|
Uday Kotak, Founder Managing Director & CEO of Kotak Mahindra Bank, has led the group in a broad range of financial services for over 30 years. Uday believes that the true measure of performance is value creation. The Group’s vision for equitable prosperity extends beyond financial services.
The Kotak Education Foundation works with some of India’s most economically underprivileged communities, attempting to alleviate poverty through education and livelihood programs. Founder Trustee, Kotak Education Foundation, Managing Director & CEO, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
- Filling positions within an organization.
- Designing and implementing recruiting systems for the organization.
- Developing own network of suitable candidates.
- Handling of administration and record-keeping.
- Working with organizations to develop a recruitment plan.
- Executing recruitment plans efficiently.
- Drafting and posting job descriptions.
- Interviewing candidates.
- Preparing job offers.
- Networking with various institutions and social media.
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Word (Excel, MS Word, Outlook).
- Excellent record keeping.
- Helping others.
- Commission benefits.
- Unique challenges.
- Diverse options.
- Skill development.
- Personal progression.
- Challenging work.
- Emotional bonds.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for HR Jobs in Mumbai.