Human Resources jobs in Ras al-Khaimah, We are looking for an HR Officer to lead on and manage all aspects of Human Resources within the assigned school(s). He / She should be able to manage and oversee the implementation and compliance with GEMS Human Resources policies, procedures, and systems. Provide expertise, support, and advice in the various Human Resources functions, which include recruitment, staffing, performance management, Employment Law and employee relations.
We are looking to employ an HR officer with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The HR officer is expected to be knowledgeable about employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight into the labor process. He or she must be able to negotiate with diplomacy.
To ensure success, an HR officer should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. A top HR officer should possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
|Hiring Organization||GEMS WESTMINSTER SCHOOL|
|Post Name||HR Officer|
|Qualification||A relevant degree or diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2500 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Ras al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
GEMS Westminster School – Ras Al Khaimah. WSR is a diverse and vibrant community that combines tradition and innovation in teaching and learning, enabling pupils to excel in all aspects of their school life.
The school offers the internationally recognized National Curriculum for England, and prepares students to take the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) course and A Level Examinations of the Universities of Cambridge London (UK), Oxford AQA and Pearson Edexcel.
As a community, we place a strong emphasis on relationships between staff, students and parents; the culture and ethos of the school are rooted in celebrating our diverse international community.
- A relevant degree or diploma
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in general HR office operations procedures, policies, and methods
- Strong ICT skills ideally with experience in ERP/HRMS
Skills & Requirements
- Organization & planning
- Influencing and networking
- Attention to details
- You’ll have the potential to earn an above-average salary.
- You’ll have the chance to change lives.
- You’ll have some significant staying power.
- You can help develop the people around you.
- The field is experiencing steady growth.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Human Resources jobs in Ras al-Khaimah”.