Jobs in Dubai for HR, We are looking for an HR Officer to lead on and manage all aspects of Human Resources within the assigned school(s). He / She should be able to manage and oversee the implementation and compliance with GEMS Human Resources policies, procedures, and systems.
Provide expertise, support, and advice in the various Human Resources functions, which include recruitment, staffing, performance management, Employment Law and employee relations.
|Hiring Organization||GEMS FOUNDERS AL MIZHAR SCHOOL|
|Post Name||HR Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 6000 To AED 6800 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
At GIS our mission is to develop lifelong learners who engage in meaningful learning experiences that build compassion, resilience, and understanding of their role in our ever-changing global community.
It is my privilege as Head of School to welcome you to GEMS International School (GIS), one of the jewels in the GEMS crown. Provide exceptional quality education to meet the needs of an international community.
Trusted for over 60 years and now a third-generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai.
Today, we have the privilege of educating over 170,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS-owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division.
- A relevant degree or diploma is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and methods
- Strong ICT skills ideally with experience of ERP/HRMS
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in an HR generalist capacity with a keen focus on Teacher Recruitment, Safer recruitment practices, Employee Relations, Employee engagement
- Experience must include working in an ERP environment
- Solid experience of multiple stakeholder relationship management
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment is a plus.
- Credible experience of managing employee relations
- Organization & planning
- Attention to details
- Shortlisting based on the initial interview
- School-based assessment
- Final interview with Principal/CEO & Corporate HR Business Partner
- An attractive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate including tax-free salary, airfare, medical cover, 45 days of annual leave and tuition fee concession.
- If you meet these criteria, are enthusiastic about working in an educational environment then we would welcome your application.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai for HR”.