Online Jobs in Dubai Part-Time, We are looking to employ an HR recruiter with the ability to develop recruitment strategies to meet the objectives of the organization. He/she is responsible for designing and implementing recruitment plans for the organization. They should confer with management to assess, and identify staffing needs.
The HR recruiter will execute recruitment plans and source the most suitable candidates to fill positions. To ensure success as an HR recruiter, you should focus primarily on acquiring talented candidates who will add value to the organization.
An outstanding HR recruiter should have a network of contacts in the industry and understand how to use social media to attract suitable candidates for current and future posts. A human resources (HR) recruiter is a certified professional who is a part of the human resources department.
|Post Name||HR Recruiter|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 3067 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Duserve is a fully owned subsidiary of Dubai Aviation City Corporation (DACC), a decreed corporation of the Dubai Government. Established it has grown to become a leading “one-stop-shop” Integrated Facilities Management service provider, catering to the needs of customers across the sectors.
Our smart operational model supported by the most advanced technological framework solutions, backed by a highly charged customer-centric workforce allows us to lead the way in the smart revolution, and that with a human face. Our sustainability capability, and breadth of in-house services in FM.
Construction, consulting, and our technically capable and motivated workforce propel us amongst the elite of the facilities management industry service providers in the UAE. True to our Vision, we aim to become the service provider of choice, delivering Memorable service, and engaging the heart and soul of customers and employees alike.
- Filling positions within an organization.
- Designing and implementing recruiting systems for the organization.
- Developing own network of suitable candidates.
- Handling administration and record-keeping.
- Working with organizations to develop a recruitment plan.
- Executing recruitment plans efficiently.
- Drafting and posting job descriptions.
- Interviewing candidates.
- Preparing job offers.
- Networking with various institutions and social media.
Skills & Requirements
- Data-driven mentality. With the rise of complex HR technologies, recruitment has become a data-driven game.
- Marketing and sales skills.
- Ability to use technology.
- Critical thinking.
- Social media.
- Multitasking and time management.
- Ability to manage expectations.
- Strong aptitude for learning.
- Helping others. Working as a recruiter can be a professionally fulfilling occupation due to your ability to provide help to others.
- Commission benefits.
- Unique challenges.
- Diverse options.
- Skill development.
- Personal progression.
- Challenging work.
- Emotional bonds.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Online Jobs in Dubai Part Time“.