Human Resources Jobs Montreal, Assist and support management and the leadership team with handling and resolving Human Resources issues. Assist employees with internal and external transfer requests and procedures.
Monitor and assist managers/supervisors with hiring processes and issues. Coordinate and conduct applicant drug screens, reference checks, background checks, motor vehicle checks, and social security number verification.
Maintain applicant flow, drug screen, orientation, and transfer request logs. Create and maintain new hire and personnel files and enter them into Human Resources Information Systems. Assist with orientation of new employees.
|Hiring Organization||Delta Hotels by Marriott Montreal|
|Post Name||Human Resources Generalist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related (essential)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 3800 To CAD 4200 Per Month|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H1Y1J8|
Marriott International, Inc. is an American multinational company that operates, franchises, and licenses lodging including hotel, residential, and timeshare properties. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. The company was founded by J. Willard Marriott and his wife Alice Marriott.
Guided by our sustainability and social impact platform, Serve 360: Doing Good in Every Direction, Marriott International commits to creating positive and sustainable impact wherever we do business.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values and strategic business goals. Taking care of people and their well-being is our most precious cultural inheritance. You’ll get the best rates when you book at Marriott.com. Book Now. Explore Hotels Worldwide. Free Wi-Fi. Extraordinary Experiences. Award Winning Service
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office, and related HR software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Secure Top Talent. Attracting industry-leading talent takes a big commitment.
- Stronger Onboarding.
- Improve Employee Retention.
- Access to Big-Company Employee Benefits.
- Fewer Compliance Issues.
- Access HR Anytime, Anyplace.
- Help Save Time and Energy.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Human Resources Jobs Montreal“.