HR Jobs in Sharjah, The HR Manager directs and works with Human Resources and Operations employees to carry out the daily activities of the Human Resource Office including oversight of recruitment, total compensation, training and development, association/labor relations, and performance management.
Additionally, the HR Manager focuses on delivering HR services that meet or exceed the needs of employees and enable business success; as well as ensures compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and operating procedures.
|Hiring Organization||Ajman Saray, a Luxury Collection Resort, Ajman|
|Post Name||Human Resources Manager|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3200 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Boasting an incomparable location near the Ajman Museum, Ajman Saray, a Luxury Collection Resort, Ajman stands above turquoise waters and ivory sands. Ajman is conveniently close to Dubai International Airport (DXB) and many of the UAE’s most distinguished attractions.
Relax at the hotel spa, on our private beach or at the poolside bar with a gulf view. Exquisite cuisine includes the Mediterranean, Middle Eastern fare, grill and more, enhanced by sumptuous surroundings.
A sophisticated ballroom and other venues host matchless meetings. Surround yourself in the opulence of one of our resort’s 205 guest rooms and suites, featuring exquisite décor adorned in rose pink, azure blue, and golden amber. Each of our hotel accommodations features a private balcony furnished with lounge chairs
• High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in human resources, management operations, or related professional areas.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
Skills & Requirements
• Assists in the interviewing and hiring of Human Resource employee team members with the appropriate skills, as needed.
• Establishes and maintains contact with external recruitment sources.
• Attends job fairs and ensures documentation of outreach efforts in accordance with Human Resource Standard Operating Procedures.
• Networks with local organizations (e.g., Hotel Association and peers) to source candidates for current or future openings.
• Oversees/monitors candidate identification and selection process.
• Provides subject matter expertise to property managers regarding selection procedures.
• Partners with vendor partners to ensure effective advertisement efforts are being utilized for open positions in appropriate venues to attract a diverse candidate pool.
• Performs quality control on vendor partner’s performance regarding applicant sourcing and selection.
• Works with unemployment services provider to respond to unemployment claims; reviews provider reports for accuracy and corrects errors.
• Prepares, audits and distributes unemployment claim activity reports to property management.
• Attends unemployment hearings and ensures property is properly represented.
• Ensures that department has the available resources on hand to administer employee benefits.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “HR Jobs in Sharjah”.