Urgent Waiter Job For Foreigners
- Organization Name : Spice and Grill
- Post Name : Waiter
- Qualification : 10th Pass, 12th Pass
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : CAD 15 To CAD 20 Per Hour
- Location : Hope, British Columbia, Canada V0X 1L4
At Spice and Grill restaurant, we know our Indian food. We celebrate the vibrancy of Indian flavours complimented by a range of pizzas and an extensive drinks list with alcoholic and non-alcoholic options. Whether you want to spend some quality time with your special one, or the whole family needs a break from home food, you will find something exciting and appealing in our menu.
It’s always been as much about the people as the Food. We want people to experience our scrumptious dishes and see that look where one bite makes you realize you’ve just discovered something amazing.Spice and Grill Indian & Italian Fine dining restaurant, Hope. An unforgettable dining experience, enjoy the authentic flavours of India in a modern and relaxing atmosphere.
Waiters assist restaurant patrons by noting their order, serving tables their requested meals, and preparing bills at the end of the table’s meal. Waiters are also responsible for asking customers if they are satisfied with their meal and providing any assistance should the customer not be satisfied.
To be successful as a waiter you must have the endurance to stand for long hours and have patience with difficult customers. A good waiter anticipates the needs of customers and provides all services in a friendly manner.
- Greet customers and hand out menus.
- Take meal and beverage orders from customers and place these orders in the kitchen.
- Make menu recommendations and inform patrons of any specials.
- Deliver meals and beverages to tables when they have been prepared.
- Check that customers are satisfied with their meal.
- Prepare the bill for tables when requested.
- Cash up bills and ensure that the correct amount has been paid.
- Administer change to tables if needed.
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Coordination to carry plates or trays without dropping anything.
- Be an Excellent Communicator. A good communicator listens even more than they talk.
- Have Good Time Management Skills. A server must have good time management.
- Attention to Detail.
- Have Lots of Energy.
- Be Able to Multitask.
- Have Social Awareness.
- Have A Good Memory.
- Address : 575 Old Hope Princeton Way, Hope, BC V0X 1L4, Canada
- Phone : +1 604-860-4400
- Email ID : [email protected]
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.