Immediate Joining Jobs in Chennai, We are looking for a capable and friendly front office assistant to work in our reception area. In this role, your duties will include answering incoming calls, scheduling appointments, and welcoming visitors. You may also be required to order office supplies.
To ensure success, front office assistants should possess experience in office administration and the ability to communicate with members of the public. Top-class candidates are capable administrators who make visitors arriving at the reception area feel welcome.
|Hiring Organization||PJ Signs|
|Post Name||Front Office Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||18000/- To 20000/- Per Month|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600044|
We Offer A Complete Range Of Services For Our Client’s Signage Needs. We Handle Your LED Sign Boards & Neon Signage, So You Can Maximize Your Visibility And Still Focus On Your Business. We Have Built Our Reputation On Excellent Client Service And Quality Products.
We Are More Than Fast And More Than Signs – We Are Visual Ideas Experts And Collaborators. We Have More Than Years Of Involvement In The LED Sign Boards & Neon Signage Business, Our Professional Sign Experts Understand Your Requirements.
We’ll Work Together To Come Up With A Plan That Uses The Right Mix Of Innovative Marketing And Graphic Solutions Including Point Of Signage, ACP Signs, Acrylic Signs, Channel Letters, Acrylic 3D Letters, Metal Letters, Glow Sign Boards, LED Sign Boards, Safety Signs, Vinyl Graphics, Interior Signs, Digital Signs, Displays, Neon Signage, Building Signs And More.
- Reporting to management and performing administrative duties.
- Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
- Performing other administrative tasks, if required.
Skills & Requirements
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment.
- Experience in answering and screening calls, as well as scheduling appointments.
- Ability to observe business etiquette and maintain a professional appearance.
- Experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, and emails, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Paid vacation
- Professional liability insurance
- Health insurance
- Retirement planning
- Reimbursement/allowance for licensure/certification
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Immediate Joining Jobs in Chennai.