|Hiring Organization||H&M HOME|
|Post Name||Sales Advisor|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 6 To GBP 7 Per Hour|
|Location||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom B2 4AA|
At H&M Home, our purpose is to make it possible for many people to create a modern and inspiring home. As Sales Advisor, your responsibilities are divided into three parts: Customers, Colleagues, and procedures.
Our vision is to be a credible world-class interior brand, we believe in you so here, YOU have a very important role. We will reach our vision through constant improvement, entrepreneurial spirit, and working as one team.
As a Sales Advisor at H&M Home, you have the vital role of meeting and inspiring our customers in our Concept Stores every day. As Sales Advisor, your responsibilities are divided into three parts: Customers, Colleagues, and procedures. Some of your duties include:
- Using entrepreneurial spirit, you are responsible for the constant search for opportunities to increase the sales
- You have knowledge about product handling and sales activities. By keeping it simple you learn and implement new information in a timely manner
- You work according to the daily and weekly plan to secure sales goals, commercial focuses, and customer service
- Being cost-conscious you ensure great product care to be able to sell the products in their best condition
- Ensure all areas of the sales floor and back of the house are always clean and tidy
- Ensure product availability through efficient product flow from delivery to the stockroom to the sales floor
- Ensure all routines are followed at the cash & service desks to maximize sales and customer satisfaction