Immigration Jobs Montreal, Immigration consultants assist clients with completing documentation and acquiring all permits needed to facilitate their move to another country. Immigration consultants may specialize in relocating clients to a specific area, or to multiple regions.
|Hiring Organization||Quebec DJP Immigration Services|
|Post Name||Immigration Consultant|
|Qualification||Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. A degree in law, international relations, or similar is preferred.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 1700 To CAD 1900 Per Month|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3M 3E2|
DJP Quebec Immigration Services was founded in when regulation of immigration consultants was almost non-existent. Jean-Pierre Fafard was the founder of DJP Quebec Immigration Services.
It was able to adapt to the new regulations that took shape. These regulations allowed the creation in the following years of a national regulatory body that promotes and protects the public interest by overseeing immigration consultants and Canadian citizenship.
ICCRC’s federal mandate derives from the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Citizenship Act which state that anyone who provides immigration or Canadian citizenship advice for a fee or other form of compensation must be a member in good standing of a Canadian bar.
- Keeping up-to-date with alterations to immigration laws.
- Meeting with prospective and extant clients to gauge which services they require.
- Providing clients with all pertinent documentation.
- Assisting clients with the completion of paperwork, and ensuring that this is submitted on time.
- Verifying the authenticity of paperwork and supporting documents.
- Ensuring that pets undergo medical checkups, and then making appropriate accommodations to ensure that they are transported in a safe and legal manner.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. A degree in law, international relations, or similar is preferred.
- Experience as an immigration consultant, preferably with expertise in relocating individuals to more than one country.
- Advanced knowledge of animal relocation procedures.
- Top-notch research, fact-checking, and writing abilities.
- Outstanding verbal communication.
- Capacity to support worried clients.
- Understanding & Resolving Complex Issues.
- Well-Prepared & Well-Presented Applications.
- Verified Documentation & Process.
- Up-to-Date About Laws & Efficient Follow-Ups.
- Suggest Alternative Options (When Required)
- Every Detail is Considered.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Immigration Jobs Montreal”.