Indeed Jobs in Chennai For Freshers, We are looking for a qualified Customer Support Executive to manage a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support.
You will create policies and procedures and oversee the customer service provided by the team. The Customer Support Executive will be responsible for the selection of staff in the hiring process and ensure that a standardized level of service is maintained for all customers.
To be successful as a customer support executive, you should display excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a professional appearance. These skills will prove invaluable when mentoring the representatives in your team and mediating with customers. An outstanding customer support executive should possess a proven track record of successful customer service and management skills.
|Hiring Organization||Matrimony.com Ltd|
|Post Name||Customer Support Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 16000/- Per Month|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600028|
Matrimony.com Ltd is India’s first pure-play Consumer Internet Company to get listed on BSE and NSE. Its flagship brand BharatMatrimony is India’s largest and the Most Trusted Matrimony Brand (as per the Brand Trust Report). Over associates serve millions of active members. The company has a market capitalization of over crores.
The company provides both matchmaking and marriage-related services through websites, mobile sites, and mobile apps and is also complemented by 120+ company-owned retail outlets. Its flagship matchmaking services are BharatMatrimony, EliteMatrimony, and CommunityMatrimony.
With strong leadership in online matrimony, the company has been expanding into the highly unorganized billion marriage services Industry. The goal is to build a billion-dollar revenue company and a long-lasting institution with a legacy for generations to come. The offerings in the marriage services business are WeddingBazaar, Mandap.com, and Shaadi Saga.
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
- Creating policies and procedures.
- Planning the training and standardization of service delivery.
- Selecting and hiring new staff.
- Monitoring the work of individual representatives and of the team.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
- You’ll develop your emotional intelligence.
- You’ll learn your product or service, inside and out.
- You’ll build transferable Skills.
- You can educate customers without selling.
- You can develop a side project.
- You’ll learn how to effectively solve problems.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Indeed Jobs in Chennai For Freshers.