Customer Service Job For Freshers
- Organization Name : RMIT University Melbourne City Campus
- Post Name : Customer Service
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : AUD 20 To AUD 25 Per Hour
- Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000
At RMIT we recognise and respect the unique culture and contribution that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people bring to our communities. We are also proud to provide study, cultural, & personal support to our Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander students in their learning journey. We womin djeka you to further explore and experience more about Australian Indigenous culture by enrolling in our Indigenous specialist courses.
Visiting our Indigenous education centre – Ngarara Willim Centre and interacting with our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff and students. Our Indigenous Education Centre is called the Ngarara Willim Centre. The Centre’s name means ‘gathering place’ in the Victorian Aboriginal language of Wurundjeri. The Centre is a gathering place for our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students and staff.
It is also a place for the university community to gain a better appreciation for Indigenous culture, business and knowledge. Find out more about the services and experiences Ngarara Willim Centre has to offer or find us on campus. Ngarara Willim Centre staff womin djeka you to our place.
We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Requirements
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Customer Service skills
- Persuasive Speaking Skills. Think of the most persuasive speaker in your organisation.
- Ability to Use Positive Language.
- Clear Communication Skills.
- Taking Responsibility.
- Address : 124 La Trobe St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
- Phone : +61 3 9925 2000
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.