Indeed Part Time Jobs Mississauga, Also known as a store assistant, store clerks assist store owners by packing goods, keeping the store clean and greeting customers. Their duties include welcoming customers to the store, answering questions about products, and using a cash register to process purchases.
We are looking for a friendly and energetic store clerk to create attractive displays, help customers and check inventory. A store clerk’s responsibilities may also include cleaning the store, cashing up items, and packing the storeroom.
To be successful as a store clerk you must have the energy to be on your feet for most of the day while maintaining a positive attitude. A good store clerk is always friendly towards customers and is able to remain professional with difficult customers.
|Hiring Organization||Walmart Supercentre|
|Post Name||Store Clerk|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 30000 To CAD 32000 Per Year|
|Location||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5B 2C9|
And we’re proud of it. Take an inside look and hear directly from our associates about why they love working here. Quality products at an everyday low price that’s the promise Sam Walton made when he started Walmart, and it’s as true today.
We consider it both our mission and our privilege to give Canadians access to the products they need at the prices they can afford, both in stores and online at Walmart.ca.Walmart is honored to be one of Canada’s largest employers. And we continue growing, by adding more services, including online shopping at Walmart.ca.
Home delivery, and pickup at stores and other locations. Every day, we help move our country’s economy forward by working with more than 2,100 Canadian suppliers. We’re also creating jobs and opportunities for people of all backgrounds and helping strengthen communities across the country.
- Keep track of inventory.
- Create displays for products.
- Greet customers.
- Assist customers when asked.
- Ring up purchases.
Skills & Requirements
- Well-groomed appearance.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks given.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Relatively fit.
- Gain helpful and insightful experience while mastering your ‘people skills!
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Stay on Your Feet.
- A Great Start.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Indeed Part Time Jobs Mississauga.