Singapore IT Jobs, We are looking for an experienced and motivated information technology manager who will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring that computing systems and equipment are operating effectively and efficiently.
To be successful in this position you will demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practices and evidence of a professional track record of effective technology management.
Information analysis, and a thorough understanding of computer hardware and software systems. An information technology (IT) manager, is also known as an IT supervisor or an information systems manager.
|Hiring Organization||Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts|
|Post Name||Information Technology Manager|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 6226 To SGD 7000 Per Month|
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts (Chinese: 香格里拉酒店) is a multinational hospitality company. Founded by tycoon Robert Kuok in Singapore, the company now has over luxury hotels and resorts with over rooms in Africa, Asia, and Europe.
The Middle East, North America, and Australia. Shangri-La has 4 brands across different market segments: Shangri-La, Traders Hotels, Kerry Hotels, and Hotel Jen. The company’s head office is in Kerry Centre [zh] (嘉里中心), Quarry Bay, Hong Kong.
The first hotel of the luxury Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts Group was the Shangri-La Hotel Singapore, which opened in April. The name derives from the mythical place Shangri-La, described in the novel Lost Horizon by British author James Hilton.
- Managing IT staff by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance.
- Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
Skills & Requirements
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- Technical management
- Technical understanding
- Analyzing information
- Increases operational efficiency.
- Improves employee & company productivity.
- Reduces spending.
- Minimizes risk.
- Enhances the customer experience.
- Improves visibility.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Singapore IT Jobs”.