Jobs in Dubai Interior Design, We are looking for artistic, detail-oriented candidates with good interpersonal skills for the position of an interior designer. The interior designer’s key responsibilities include visualizing and sketching design plans as per client goals, and sourcing products, and materials.
Determining costs, and inspecting construction to ensure alignment with design specifications are met. You will also be expected to comply with the regulatory environment around inspections and building codes.
Good interior designers are able to think creatively about the use of space, color, and movement and will draw on other artistic mediums for creative inspiration. They will also be effective communicators with the ability to persuade in communicating a design idea.
Interior designers bring to life an artistic vision for work and living spaces, seeing out a project from conception to creation. Design plans should be cognizant of safety and functionality requirements and maintain strict adherence to building codes and regulatory standards.
|Hiring Organization||Itineris Recruitment & Executive Search|
|Post Name||Interior Design|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5022 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Established in Itineris offers Organizations Human Resource Consulting services aligning with their development needs. Based in Lebanon and UAE, Itineris has a wide geographical scope of operations that covers the Middle East, Europe, Africa, North America, and the Gulf Region serving a diverse clientele in various industries.
Our Team is built of dedicated experts equipped with advanced techniques and competencies aiming to deliver precise and efficient results. Our specialists are committed to identifying and locating distinctive talents who would actively contribute to the organization’s development and growth.
To satisfy international manpower and skilled workers requests, we established strong partnerships with leading sourcing agencies in India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, The Philippines, Bangladesh, Nepal, and other Asian countries.
- Outline client design objectives.
- Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
- Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
- Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
- Source materials and products included in plans.
- Create ‘mood boards’ to sample your design vision.
- Utilize computer applications in the design process.
- Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met.
Skills & Requirements
- A creative eye and attention to detail. First and foremost, you’ll need to be highly creative.
- Trend identification.
- Knowledge of sustainable practices.
- Superior communication.
- Sketching ability and computer knowledge.
- Maximize Your Space with Interior Design. One of the main benefits of interior design is that it can maximize the amount of available space.
- Enhancing Quality of Life.
- Interior Design with a Sense of Functionality.
- Increasing the Value of Your Home.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai Interior Design“.