Student Jobs UK, Interns assist the company with tasks set out by various teams, such as research, data capturing, and working closely with different team members to learn more about the company.
|Hiring Organization||Umi Digital|
|Qualification||A final year student or recent graduate.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 To GBP 12 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom WC1N 3LA|
As a digital-first hotel marketing agency, we tailor our service around the demands of hospitality owners and managers to create a seamless process with tools and technology to make your life easier.
Our priority always revolves around generating direct bookings away from the Online Travel Agents so that your Hotel, Hostel, Restaurant, or other hospitality business can create a reliable and loyal customer base.
The million+ hits on our servers every month generate significant amounts of data, on which we base our hotel marketing and design decisions. The last decade of data has given us significant insights into how to win in hospitality and travel marketing and we look forward to making a significant impact on your business.
- Fulfilling tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes.
- Performing research at a supervisor’s request.
- Updating social media platforms and writing copy for posts.
- Creating images for social media posts.
Skills & Requirements
- A final year student or recent graduate.
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask.
- Cope well under pressure.
- Boost your confidence.
- Build networks.
- Increase your motivation.
- Improve your CV.
- Getting a job directly.
- Getting a reference or letter of recommendation.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Student Jobs UK”.