Internal Audit Jobs in Sharjah, We are looking to hire an internal auditor with brilliant accounting and analytical skills. Internal auditors are expected to be organized with brilliant problem-solving skills and constantly deliver on tight deadlines. You should have an outstanding aptitude for math, strong IT skills, and superb communication skills.
To ensure success, internal auditors must be critical thinkers with a keen interest in improving an organization’s internal control structure. Top candidates will have the remarkable presentation and report writing skills, and display incredible business acumen.
|Hiring Organization||Najma Consultancy|
|Post Name||Internal Auditor|
|Qualification||Degree in internal auditing, financial accounting or financial management|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4200 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training. Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in internal auditing, financial accounting or financial management (essential).
- Two years of work experience in an internal audit environment.
- Two years of fraud auditing experience.
- Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Paid leave.
- Affordable health insurance.
- Free weekday lunches.
- Digital coaching.
- Mental health services
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Internal Audit Jobs in Sharjah”.