International BPO Jobs in Delhi, We are looking to hire an experienced, customer-oriented telesales executive to utilize inbound and outbound telephone calls to achieve sales targets. The telesales executive’s responsibilities include cross-selling or up-selling our products where possible, receiving incoming telephone calls and assisting with customer inquiries, as well as maintaining an accurate record of all calls made and received.
To be successful as a telesales executive, you should be persuasive and able to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top-performing telesales executive should be able to follow sales scripts as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills.
|Hiring Organization||Navigant Technologies|
|Post Name||Telesales Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||20000/- To 22000/- Per Month|
|Location||Delhi, India 110020|
Navigant Technologies Private Limited (NTPL) is a global outsourcing firm headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was founded with a single mission of delivering high-quality services for clients looking to outsource their business operations. Its dedicated team of over 500 professionals caters to a complete range of BPO & KPO services for its clients spread across the UK, USA, Canada, and India.
Over the years, Navigant has earned the reputation of being a leader in handling outsourced operations for clients around the world. Since its inception, the BPO has serviced upward of 200 international and domestic clients, inclusive of eminent industry leaders viz. Hewlett Packard, Oracle, British Telecom, Autodesk, PTC, and Dassault Systems.
Presently, its client portfolio boasts of 40 companies across sectors such as finance, education, travel, government, real estate, telecom, retail, e-commerce, automotive, and others.
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
- Accurately record details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
Skills & Requirements
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) accreditation is advantageous.
- Proven experience working as a telesales executive.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to follow scripts.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Insurance Plans.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for International BPO Jobs in Delhi.