Hotel Jobs in Dubai, Speakers may want to explain an idea or process, share new information, or show how to do something. When a speaker aims to persuade an audience, they want them to adopt a new position or belief, to change their minds, or to be moved to action.
As a speaker, you are teaching or informing the audience about your topic. Being clear and concise allows the audience to follow along with the information you are presenting.
|Post Name||IRD Order Taker – Arabic Speaker|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Service and achievement beyond limits. Our promise? Recognize each person’s value, the talent they bring to the group, and to make them a proactive part of their own development.
Our success has been built on strong values, human values. The hospitality of tomorrow, as we see it, is rooted in a unique combination of extraordinary experiences, high-performance solutions, and strong human values. They make our actions meaningful, guide our everyday activities and serve as our shared language.
Today, they support the cultural transformation of our Group in the service of a strong ambition that enables all our employees to feel valued, to grow, and to innovate in the service of our customers.
- Update whiteboard daily (AM).
- Prepare daily cashiering forms and operational forms.
- Able to account and handle cash effectively, efficiently, with integrity and follow established and proper Accounting procedures.
- Complete knowledge of menus and wine lists, and up-to-date information about specialties and menus.
- Regular check with the culinary team for nonavailability items.
- Answer all phone calls promptly and efficiently, using the correct greeting.
- Carry out correct order-taking procedures with recommendations to the guest.
- Seize the opportunity to up sell IRD food and beverage products.
- Carry out proper cashiering procedures as set by Raffles Hotels & Resorts standards.
- The ability to maintain a clean, neat, and orderly order taker cabin throughout service.
- Correct preparation of all necessary operational material in the order taker cabin and in the pantry areas.
Skills & Requirements
- Arabic Speaker
- Average reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- Must be well presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Able to account and handle cash effectively and efficiently
- Good communication and customer contact skills; good problem resolution skills
- Basic F&B product knowledge with a focus on wine
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- QUALIFICATIONS – Secondary Education
- Minimum 1-year food and beverage serving experience
- Previous public contact and/or cashiering experience
- A widely spoken language of historical importance.
- Arabic is a gateway to economic wealth.
- A career-boosting language.
- Job opportunities in Middle East & Arab World.
- Arabic is a language of strategic importance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Hotel Jobs in Dubai “.