Hospitality Jobs in Dubai, We are seeking a results-oriented IT administrator to manage our company’s computer infrastructure and supervise our IT department. You will be upgrading and installing hardware and software, performing troubleshooting to resolve IT issues, and maintaining our networks and servers.
To ensure success as an IT administrator, you should possess extensive experience in IT administration and the ability to optimize the performance of our IT infrastructure. An accomplished IT administrator will be someone whose technical expertise results in enhanced IT system efficiency across company structures.
IT administrators oversee organizations’ computer systems and manage IT, teams. They maintain information systems and networks, upgrade and install new hardware and software, and perform troubleshooting. They also back up data and manage network security.
|Hiring Organization||Maxit Advertising LLC|
|Post Name||IT Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 7500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
MaxIT has been providing training content, training management, and pushing the limits of the latest in training technology solutions for over 25 years. We focus on what works and constantly improve on that. We grow top performers and in so doing hope to make the world a better place. We invite you to join us on this journey.
MaxIT is a privately held company based in Ponte Vedra, Florida. Our business believes in sustainability, and social responsibility, and is rooted in Christian values. AbilityLMS is dedicated to improving your organization’s ability to train your learners. That’s why it’s called AbilityLMS.
Our flagship Learning Management System represents the latest advancements from enterprise-wide to departmental learning management that both learners and administrators love.
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of different operating systems (Microsoft, Unix, Linux, etc.)
- Hardware knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Critical thinking.
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Hospitality Jobs in Dubai“.