Graduate Jobs UK, IT Graduates are students who have just completed a degree and are transitioning into the workplace. IT Graduates’ responsibilities depend on their industry, but they are generally guided by senior staff members as they learn, train, and attend meetings.
We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our new IT Graduate program. As an IT Graduate, your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience.
You should keep an accurate record of your time at the company and be able to pass a competency test at the end of the program. To be successful as an IT Graduate, you should be willing to learn about aspects of the company that lies outside of your department.
|Hiring Organization||Dartmouth Partners|
|Post Name||IT Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2000 To GBP 2200 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC2Y 5AS|
Dartmouth Partners is an award-winning recruitment consultancy. We find and recruit the best and brightest, from the smartest graduates to the most distinguished leaders. We empower businesses and individuals to create thriving futures, by championing excellence and improving access to intelligence.
We’re not a typical recruitment business. We focus on identifying the world’s greatest candidates. We’re known for embedding individuals with outstanding academic or professional backgrounds in firms that understand that hiring the finest talent is vital to staying competitive and succeeding.
Alongside our parent company Kernel Global, and sister company Pure Search, we form a community of like-minded recruitment companies delivering exceptional results for our clients, candidates, and team alike.
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiled reports and made presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Analytical Abilities.
- Project Management.
- Increased Salary.
- Career Advancement.
- Employment Opportunities.
- You can provide low salaries to them.
- New views and perspectives.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Graduate Jobs UK”.