Junior IT Analyst
|Post Name||Junior IT Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 13 To GBP 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Liverpool, England, United Kingdom L33 7SZ|
About The Role
As a Junior Domain Architect / Junior IT Analyst at Matalan, you’ll be working across all functions in the retail business to support architectural strategy, technical change, and project delivery.
We’re currently undergoing a huge level of IT transformation in order to deliver our IT & Business strategies and to stay ahead in the retail sector. This means IT architecture is critical to delivering these changes and supporting Matalan to continue to thrive.
As a Junior Domain Architect, You’ll Be:
- Assisting with the development of architecture, IT strategic roadmaps, and plans
- Supporting the Senior Architects across multiple domains, their IT architecture, and landscape. Taking responsibility for subcategories as agreed within those domains
- Helping to align business and IT strategies; delivering business requirements whilst maintaining the integrity of the IT estate and strategic vision
- Helping to identify and assess new technologies, solutions & innovation.
- Presenting high-level designs to relevant architecture and business governance forums
- Helping to govern the low-level solution architecture produced post-high-level approval as part of the architecture governance forums
- Being technical and hands-on activities as required to support the needs of the small in-house IT team
- A passion to work in IT or have experience in an IT role
- Must be able to communicate at all levels of business and influence the IT team
- Excellent MS Office (including Visio) skills
- Collaborative; ability to develop strong relationships within company departments to show great teamwork
- Confident and able to interact directly and autonomously with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Personal Effectiveness and strives to develop self
Founded in the early s by John Hargreaves in Liverpool, Matalan is proud to serve its customers excellent quality at a great value. With over stores in the UK, a growing online presence and over employees, working here is exciting, challenging, and above all fun.
As part of the Matalan family, you can expect some great benefits and the opportunity to be part of our exciting vision – to become the UK’s most trusted value retailer. This is Retail Made Real.
Matalan values diversity and doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourage.
Applications from all communities. Matalan wants to see every candidate performing at their best throughout the application and interview process and ultimately, in their role. We, therefore.