IT Jobs London, Operations analysts evaluate a company’s policies, operations, and procedures, identify any shortcomings or opportunities for improvement, and develop and implement new projects to ensure optimal operational performance and output.
|Hiring Organization||BeZero Carbon|
|Post Name||IT Operations Analyst|
|Qualification||Degree in business administration or a related field required; master’s degree preferred.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 15 To GBP 18 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC1Y 8QE|
Our mission is to create prosperity through climate action. This means scaling the Voluntary Carbon Market through a universal language of risk, providing ratings and research for the whole market; and building the information architecture for ecosystem markets.
We take a research-first mindset, fusing traditional capital markets research practices with expertise in environmental sciences and technology. We think creatively about climate problems and build solutions the whole market can use.
Our vision is for the emerging ecosystem asset classes to prosper, led by the Voluntary Carbon Market, by building public markets information infrastructure. Enabling the free circulation of information and risk-based ratings is essential to helping everyone price and manage risk.
- Developing new processes and procedures to enhance operations.
- Working with managers and employees to implement changes.
- Training employees to use new systems or follow new processes.
- Determining the effectiveness of new processes.
- Establishing and maintaining quality standards.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in business administration or a related field required; master’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as an operations analyst or in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience using statistical and database software.
- Consulting and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong multitasking and time management skills.
- A fast-paced career.
- A promising vocation with visible growth.
- Opportunity to see the bigger picture.
- High Organizational visibility and respect.
- Chance to be carriers of change.
- The gradual growth of communication and soft skills.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “IT Jobs London”.