MNC Jobs Singapore, We are looking to hire a positive, proactive IT project manager to oversee project teams and to ensure IT projects are completed on time. The IT project manager will establish a Project Management Office (PMO), and direct and coordinate the utilization of resources across divisions of the project to reach targets.
The IT project manager will ensure compliance with budget and other project requirements. You will document instructions for end-users and assist with the testing of the final product. You will communicate with stakeholders during all phases of the project, and close it efficiently. To be successful in this role you should deliver an extensively recorded, tested, intact.
And operative product within delivery time frames and budget. Ideal candidates will be analytical and have a positive demeanor. An IT project manager plans, implements, coordinates and oversees large-scale IT projects. This may include utilizing selected staff from various internal departments, as well as external resources. An IT project manager establishes a Project Management Office (PMO) in a company.
|Hiring Organization||MNC Manpower Services Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||IT Project Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 6000 To SGD 6500 Per Month|
A multinational corporation (MNC) is a company that operates in its home country, as well as in other countries around the world. It maintains a central office located in one country, which coordinates the management of all its other offices, such as administrative branches or factories. Multinational companies maintain production and marketing operations in different countries.
In each country, the business may oversee multiple offices that function through several branches and subsidiaries. In relation to the previous point, the management of offices in other countries is controlled by one head office located in the home country. Therefore, the source of command is found in the home country.
Multinational companies aim to employ only the best managers, those who are capable of handling large amounts of funds, using advanced technology, managing workers, and running a huge business entity. Due to their large size, MNCs can take advantage of economies of scale and grow their global brand. The growth is done through strategic manufacturing/service placement,
- Assisting in establishing a Project Management Office to oversee multiple projects.
- Liaising with stakeholders such as project personnel, vendors, and end-users regarding project requirements.
- Outlining, defining, and initiating the project.
- Implementing document control policies and documentation templates.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of assigned component projects.
- Evaluating standards of component products.
- Monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary.
- Monitoring expenditures in accordance with the budget.
- Ensuring compliance with objectives, organizational policies, procedures, and standards.
- Compiling project reports and informing management regarding problems.
- The ensuring project complies with best practices, SOPs, PMO policies, and other policies.
Skills & Requirements
- CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, MCSE, or similar certification.
- 3+ years of experience in a project management role.
- Understanding of MSP ticketing and Alert Management Systems.
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Manage Budgets and Timelines.
- Improve Productivity and Overall Quality of Work.
- Mitigate Project Risks.
- Improve Relationships With Stakeholders.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction.
- Gain a Competitive Advantage.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “MNC Jobs Singapore “.