Jobs in Dubai IT, We are looking for a detail-oriented service manager to manage our service department and handle customer service interactions, reports, and repairs. The service manager’s responsibilities include providing the highest level of customer service,
Developing lasting customer relationships, and managing the service team members. The service manager maintains a strong working knowledge of all industry standards and practices as well as the company’s products and services.
To be successful as a service manager, you should display a strong sales-minded attitude as well as excellent leadership skills. You should also have the ability to develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with customers and third-party vendors.
|Hiring Organization||The Emirates Group|
|Post Name||IT Service Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 11437 To AED 13000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
The Emirates Group (Arabic: مجموعة الإمارات) is a state-owned Dubai-based international aviation holding company headquartered in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, near Dubai International Airport.
The Emirates Group comprises dnata, an aviation services company providing ground handling services at airports, and Emirates Airline, the largest airline in the Middle East. Emirates Airlines flies to over destinations across continents.
Operating a fleet of over wide-bodied aircraft. The airline has aircraft on order worth US$billion. The Emirates Group has a turnover of approximately US$billion and employs over employees across all its business units and associated firms,
- Delegating and directing service tasks, monitoring the progress of current projects, and managing service team members to ensure the team’s objectives and sales goals are met.
- Handling customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships and ensure repeat customers.
- Assisting with or performing administrative tasks, such as managing and updating invoices, processing new orders, and tracking inventory.
- Setting up and maintaining a service desk and evaluating its efficiency.
- Resolving service desk problems and improving service methods to increase the service desk’s productivity and customer service.
- Monitoring department issues and client complaints to create methods to lessen recurring issues.
Skills & Requirements
- Computer literacy and good organizational skills.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
- Decision Making, Critical Thinking.
- Teamwork, Attention to Detail, Analytical Thinking.
- Time Management, and Working Under Pressure.
- Higher return on investments or ROI.
- ITSM automates processes that use manual methods or are repeatable.
- ITSM reduces the repeat of incidents.
- ITSM helps in patching software.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai IT”.