Technical Support Jobs In Singapore, The IT Support Engineer is responsible for taking offer applications and technical support to the users. They have to respond to and resolve support requests and service tickets. It is a part of their job to identify, diagnose and rectify any issues in computer hardware, software, services, and applications.
|Hiring Organization||Microbit Information systems Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||IT Support Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2000 To SGD 4000 Per Month|
Microbit Information Systems Pte Ltd (MIS) is professionally managed by a core group of visionaries and technologists with decades of industry experience between them and backed by a team of trained professionals at all levels of operations.
Perfection is a way of life at MIS. The organization has grown from a small beginning in 1993, to become a company of international repute for reliability. MIS has transformed from an ACCPAC Reseller to a company providing total IT solutions to companies in Singapore and the Asia region. MIS provides hardware maintenance, networking, software and consulting services.
We have a large customer base, which spreads across Singapore, South East Asia and East Asia. This illustrates MIS is able to offer overseas support to customers who have regional operations.
We also have several listed companies as customers, as shown in our track record. “We are the authorized ACCPAC Business Partner and Certified Consultant by ACCPAC International. “We are the founding member of the MIS Global Alliance Network whose members are spread across the Asia Region.
- At least ITE or Diploma in Computer Studies or its equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year of working experience supporting PCs, Notebook and LAN.
- Entry-level candidates will be considered
- Proficient in MS Standard Software (MS Office, MS Outlook, Anti-Virus Software, Internet Browsers, etc).
- Must be comfortable talking to people at all levels.
- Customer-oriented, a Team Player, a fast learner, and serious with work.
- Class 3 License
Skills & Requirements
- Technical support
- Windows XP
- Workstation support
- Customer Support
- Desktop Support
- Information system user support
- MS Windows
- Free weekday lunches.
- Digital coaching.
- Mental health services.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Workplace flexibility.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Technical Support Jobs In Singapore”.