IT Jobs in Dubai, We are looking to hire a skilled IT support engineer to assist our clients with all IT-related technical support issues. As an IT support engineer, you will meet with clients to determine the nature of the problem, diagnose hardware or software issues, provide effective assistance, and maintain strong customer relationships.
You may also be required to install new software applications and train clients on proper application use. To ensure success as an IT support engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of business software and hardware systems, excellent troubleshooting skills, and high-level interpersonal skills. Ultimately.
A top-class IT support engineer resolves all IT issues quickly and effectively while maintaining a good relationship with the client. IT support engineers, also known as technical support engineers, provide technical support for clients experiencing hardware, software, and networking issues.
|Hiring Organization||Quality Point IT Consultancy|
|Post Name||IT Support Engineer|
|Qualification||Associates Degree in Information Technology or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3500 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Quality Point IT Consultancy is a multi-disciplined, solution provider specialized in ICT solutions and offers complete design, development, implementation, integration, and support services for SMB /enterprise customers.
- Respond to and resolve problems that are escalated to the IT Support Team, ensuring timely communication on issue status and resolution.
- Update and maintain IT Operations documentation and Knowledgebase articles.
- Assist with Service Request fulfillment and project-based work.
- Administer end-user accounts including the creation and deactivation across Active Directory and other systems.
- Support and Maintain desktop and mobile technologies.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to resolve issues when required.
Skills & Requirements
- Associates Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 3+ years experience providing IT systems and end-user support in person and over the phone.
- Ability to take part in an on-call rotation requiring occasional after-hours availability (both onsite and remote).
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Understanding of a domain/corporate IT environment including PC/Laptop setup.
- Basic knowledge of network technologies (LAN, WAN, Wireless) and VPN clients (Cisco, SonicWall, Fortinet, etc.).
- Able to investigate, analyze and troubleshoot end-user issues with laptops, desktops, network printers and hardware, and Mobile devices (iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android, etc.).
- Able to multi-task by working on several open tickets/projects simultaneously; ability to make decisions on issue resolution without supervision.
- Motivation to learn new skills and technology practices, with a focus on continual knowledge-based improvement.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Dynamics, Veeam Data Protection, and VMWare preferred.
- Enhancing better communication between both clients and customers.
- Updating the system according to current trends and technology.
- Optimizing, fixing, and repairing hardware components.
- Offering 24/7 technical support.
- Helping organizations reduce IT costs.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “IT Jobs in Dubai”.