Part Time Jobs in London, As an IT Support you will smooth the operation of computer systems and ensure users get the maximum benefit from them. You will install and configure computer hardware and provide IT support for the organization.
You may be expected to be on call and work beyond your shift to get the job done. You will be dealing directly with employees/customers who have technical issues such as viruses and email issues, forgotten passwords and other technical issues.
You will have experience troubleshooting systems and be skilled in database programming and software installation. In addition to being proficient with MAC and OS, you will be familiar with a range of software and hardware. You must have the ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
|Hiring Organization||Delaware North|
|Post Name||IT Support|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 12 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC1A|
From the first serve at the Australian Open to the Super Bowl kickoff, to a four-star meal at LAX, to see the natural wonder of the Grand Canyon. In these moments and in millions more like them, we’re there. We’re working behind the scenes, making each guest’s experience, moment, and memory the best it can be.
With operations on four continents, serving half a billion guests a year, it’s not easy to come up with a simple phrase that captures all we do. Yes, we’re world leaders in culinary and hospitality. We’re specialists in serving up what fans crave, and at making travelers and visitors feel right at home.
But here’s how we’d like you to think of us. We’re a team of more than 40,000 passionate and committed associates. Our role is to work behind the scenes to create world-class experiences. And our spirit, our passion, is to go beyond your expectations.
- Install and configure hardware and software components
- Repair or replace damaged hardware
- Upgrade systems to enable compatible software
- Install and upgrade antivirus software
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Perform tests on new hardware and software
- Define software, hardware and network requirements
Skills & Requirements
- Experience troubleshooting systems
- Skilled in database programming and software installation
- Proficient with MAC and OS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with a range of software and hardware
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Improve Efficiency. There are several options when it comes to onsite IT support and most managed service providers give you the flexibility to choose which services are best for your specific IT goals.
- Control Costs.
- Quick Resolution of IT Issues.
- Consistent Support.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part Time Jobs in London”.