Jobs in Abu Dhabi International Airport, We have a vacancy in our team for a janitor to work across a number of buildings. You will perform a variety of maintenance and cleaning tasks to keep the buildings looking perfect. To work well in this role you should have basic maintenance knowledge around building repairs and some experience cleaning.
Janitors work to keep schools, offices, libraries, and hospitals, clean and maintained. They are often asked to work outside normal business hours sometimes early in the morning or late at night so the building can be cleaned properly.
A Janitor’s duties and responsibilities can include general cleaning of a building and keeping it maintained and in good condition. This can include vacuuming, mopping, sanitizing restrooms, taking out trash and recycling, and washing and cleaning windows and mirrors.
|Hiring Organization||Abu Dhabi International Airport|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1900 To AED 1923 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Abu Dhabi International Airport is an international airport in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. The airport, located 16.5 nautical miles east of Abu Dhabi city, is the second largest in the UAE after Dubai International Airport, serving around 20 million passengers.
Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH), the principal asset of Abu Dhabi Airports, is one of the fastest-growing airport hubs in the world, currently serving over 96 destinations in 56 countries. The UAE’s Abu Dhabi International Airport (UAH) has confirmed the closure of one of its three terminals amid the ongoing coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic.
Terminal 2 of the airport has been shut down, with flight operations redirected to another terminal. Dubai is much bigger and has more entertainment options, nightlife, family activities, Luxury hotels, and plenty of budget options.
In contrast, Abu Dhabi is slightly more expensive. Despite being more expensive, Abu Dhabi is a more peaceful location. And Abu Dhabi has better beaches than Dubai.
- General cleaning of the building and keeping it maintained and in good condition.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Cleaning and stocking restrooms.
- Ensure doors are locked after hours.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Perform minor repairs.
- Notify supervisors or managers of major repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Keep cleaning supplies in stock.
- Work with a contract cleaning service when necessary.
Skills & Requirements
- Efficient and organized.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent time management.
- Experience with eco-friendly cleaning compounds.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemical reactions.
- Understanding of workplace safety standards.
- Skilled in grounds maintenance.
- Handle basic maintenance, building repairs, cleaning, and other janitorial work.
- Basic math skills.
- Able to work safely with a variety of cleaning supplies.
- High school diploma.
- Able to use basic cleaning equipment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Abu Dhabi International Airport“.