Sushi Chef Jobs in Sharjah, Accountable for the quality, consistency and production of the specialty restaurant kitchen. We are looking to hire a highly-skilled sushi chef to prepare sushi dishes in accordance with food health and safety regulations and restaurant standards.
The sushi chef’s responsibilities include preparing traditional Japanese sushi rice, chopping, slicing, and filleting various kinds of fish, and placing orders for supplies as needed. You should also be able to customize customers’ orders according to preferences and food allergy considerations.
To be successful as a sushi chef, you should ensure that all ingredients used in dishes are of the highest quality. Ultimately, an exceptional sushi chef should work well under pressure and maintain restaurant standards during busy periods.
|Hiring Organization||Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre|
|Post Name||Japanese Chef|
|Qualification||Associates degree in culinary arts or American Culinary Federation (ACF) certification is preferred.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Nestled within the verdant heart of 15 hectares of manicured gardens, Le Méridien Dubai Hotel and Conference Centre is a luxurious haven of rest and relaxation, standing next door to Dubai International Airport (DXB).
Belonging to the globe’s most glamorous city, our 5-star property offers matchless access to Dubai’s famed business and commercial districts and popular local attractions like Deira City Centre,
The Dubai Mall, Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club, Burj Khalifa and the Gold Souk. Feel destined to succeed when you begin each day in one of our 18 chic restaurants before experiencing our dynamic city or attending a sophisticated event in our 44,000 square feet of venue space.
- Expertly cutting, slicing, and filleting different types of fish.
- Inspecting the quality of fruits, vegetables, and fish used to prepare sushi dishes and informing the Executive Chef when quality is sub-standard.
- Preparing various types of sushi dishes according to established guidelines on quality, portion size, presentation, and food safety.
- Maintaining a clean work environment in order to prevent food contamination.
- Regularly taking inventory of food supplies and other products.
- Reporting any problems with kitchen equipment to the manager on duty.
- Sterilizing all utensils, instruments, and equipment used in sushi preparation before every use.
- Communicating with wait staff to ensure that special requests and food allergy considerations are met.
Skills & Requirements
- Associate degree in culinary arts or American Culinary Federation (ACF) certification is preferred.
- Proven experience working in upscale sushi restaurants.
- Valid food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food safety regulations.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Skills development.
- Food & Beverage.
- Employee clubs, activities & gifts.
- Health and wellness
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Sushi Chef Jobs in Sharjah”.