Job For Felons in Houston, A Criminal Lawyer has many responsibilities, such as representing clients at the hearing and court trials. They also prepare legal documents as needed and negotiate plea deals and settlements.
A good Criminal Lawyer must have excellent written and verbal communication skills since they present complicated legal findings to clients and at court hearings. A Criminal Lawyer will work with many professionals like Court Clerks to ensure that all filings and legal documents are submitted to the court before a hearing.
|Hiring Organization||Givens & Johnston PLLC|
|Post Name||Criminal Lawyer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 5000 To USD 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77024|
The firm regularly represents clients at the administrative level, including at all Customs ports across the United States. And when necessary, the firm offers experienced counsel to represent clients at the judicial level before the U.S. Court of International Trade and the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Additionally, we offer representation before U.S. District Courts regarding seizure & forfeiture cases and criminal penalty actions. Givens & Johnston can also assist clients with maximizing the potential benefits under the U.S. laws regulating imports.
The firm provides services such as the creation and implementation of import and export compliance programs (e.g., establishing procedures in accordance with CBP, BIS, DDTC, and OFAC laws and regulations) to limit any legal exposure with respect to its business and transactions involving Customs and International Trade matters.
- Represent clients at arraignments, hearings, and court trials.
- Present evidence to a judge and/or jury should the case go to trial.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, including legal briefs and appeals.
- Negotiate plea negotiations, punishments, and settlements.
- Conduct yourself in an ethical and professional manner at all times.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and research skills.
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team of attorneys.
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Criminal Lawyer.
- They Possess Extensive Knowledge Of the Legal System.
- They Know People and Tactics to Navigate the Legal System.
- They Protect You From Hefty Penalties.
- They Have the Right Resources to Handle a Case Efficiently.
- They Can Save Your Time and Money.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Job For Felons in Houston.