Engineer Jobs in Romania, We are looking for a highly qualified Legal Advisor to oversee the legal aspects of our business. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
A Legal Advisor is a professional who ensures that the company adheres to the law. They give advice and monitor all applicable aspects of it, ensuring that their business follows the proper procedure in every way possible.
|Post Name||Legal Advisor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||RON 7500 To RON 8000 Per Month|
|Location||Bucharest, Romania 040215|
We have helped some of the world’s leading Payments, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, Consumer Products, Retail, Mobility, and Healthcare companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities.
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. By leveraging next-generation technologies, our agile, multi-disciplinary teams provide a combination of Product & Technology Strategies, Intelligent Experiences, and World-Class Engineering to help our clients become more engaging, responsive, and efficient.
Endava has 10,391 employees, located close to client locations in Australia, Austria, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, and nearshore delivery centers in the European Union: Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania, and Slovenia; Central European Countries: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Moldova.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives on a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance, etc.)
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority, etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts, and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience as a Legal Advisor in a business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- The high degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgment and ability to analyze situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Life insurance.
- Short-term disability.
- Long-term disability.
- Financial planning resources.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Engineer Jobs in Romania.