Job Opportunities In Calgary Canada, A data analyst collects and stores data on sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors. They bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process,
Design, and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions. We are looking to hire a data analyst to join our data team. You will take responsibility for managing our master data set,
Developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
|Hiring Organization||Southern Alberta Institute of Technology|
|Post Name||Data Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 31 To CAD 34 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2M 0L4|
Technology is who we are — it’s what we do. Officially known as the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT), we’re a community of thinkers, creators, and champions leading change and reimagining the workforce of tomorrow.
Our doors opened in Calgary, Alberta, Canada with 11 students and a mandate to train veterans returning from the First World War. Over the years, we’ve matched community needs — as a hospital during the Spanish Flu pandemic and as a Royal Canadian Air Force Wireless Training School during the Second World War.
Fast forward to today and SAIT’s action-based learning, solution-focused research and industry partnerships are helping to shape the next generation of inventors, entrepreneurs, and pioneers.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analyses.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
Skills & Requirements
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- More Accessible Analytics.
- Predictive Modeling.
- Retention and Loyalty.
- Optimized Messaging and Solutions.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Job Opportunities In Calgary Canada.