Jobs Aavailable In Dubai, We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables,
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.
|Hiring Organization||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Majid Al Futtaim brand is a legacy that represents our founder’s heritage, culture, and vision for a future where families, friends, and communities connect, create and experience great moments, every day.
From early beginnings, Majid Al Futtaim is today a symbol of strength, focus, and distinction, having continually set new benchmarks for innovation and excellence. This is represented by the Majid Al Futtaim brand, which is symbolic of the inspiration, icon and identity that defines who we are and what we do.
Each individual brand, destination, and space provide families, friends, and communities with endless opportunities to craft memories. As a vision-driven brand, what we do matters, but it is who we do it for that matters most.
We create ‘great moments for everyone, every day, by leading the way and relentlessly pursuing excellence, so that we may consistently deliver great experiences.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents As needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to The clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project Elements.
- ERP project oversight.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project Manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
- You are always learning.
- Well organised.
- You can change industries.
- High salaries.
- Job satisfaction
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs Aavailable In Dubai.